Cash, credit card or check donation
Your donation can be made as a general donation, as a tribute to someone, or given in support of our Trust Your Gut awareness campaign, or our By Your Side chemo care bags.
Online Donation Mail in Donation
Link your existing rewards cards and/or accounts to the community rewards programs offered by Fred Meyer (Kroger) and Amazon. At no cost to you, your shopping will result in donations to OCAOSW.
To sign up for the AmazonSmile program, go to smile.amazon.com and select us as the charity recipient. The same thing applies to the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program -- just register your Fred Meyer Rewards card to our organization; to find us, enter #84392 or type in "Ovarian Cancer Alliance" and hit search.
Contact us if you would like to discuss an estate bequest.
Donations Help Us Provide:
- By Your Side chemo care kits for women newly diagnosed with ovarian cancer or facing a recurrence, and who are undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
- Trust Your Gut ovarian cancer awareness campaign to raise awareness of the symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- Peer Mentoring Program - one on one contact, conversations and support to ovarian cancer patients from those who have experience and empathy.
- Survivors Teaching Students - ovarian cancer survivors tell their personal stories to classes of medical, nursing and other healthcare professionals. The sessions occur about every other week, all year.
- Update on Ovarian Cancer - OCAOSW hosts an annual update on ovarian cancer with presentations by local gynecologic oncologists.
- Clearing House - issue information about group sessions, workshops, webinars, fundraisers, etc.
- Education - our website, brochures in medical offices, online newsletter and Facebook page all contain information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Events/Fairs/Races - we host information booths at fairs, such as the Komen Health Fair and others.
- Federal Advocacy - members of OCAOSW participate in a federal lobby day on Capitol Hill to lobby for federal research funds.
- Membership in Ovarian Cancer National Alliance - we are a partner member of OCNA, based in Washington DC.
- Scholarships - applicants may apply for funding to the annual OCNA Conference in Washington, DC.
- We host an annual fundraising event called O-Vary Funny! at which local comedians perform for a night of fun and entertainment.
Thank you for your support.